Kingsland Hotel is a boutique hotel which preferred by many travellers, families and companies for their stay over the past 15 years. Our location, service and ambience make us the preferred choice for a leisurely stay. With a strong network of resources and rich service experience, we provide unique services and products for our clients.
To support the business and the team in managing PR activities of the business, we need a young and dynamic individual to join our team. The person should be Intellectual, Passionate, dedicated, geeky, mentally strong, wise and ready to adapt change. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting Information Audits
- Developing and managing electronic resources using for example online databases and content management systems
- Writing and editing reports, Publications and website content
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Will be responsible to discuss issues of business strategy, products, services and target client base with management
- Developing and exploiting multimedia information
- Giving presentations and individual consultations
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Team working skills.
- Organization and time management.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Organized and detail oriented work ethic.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Managing content and database.
- Facebook analytics.
- Google analytics.
- Knowledge of working with Google adverts and keywords.
- Knowledge of Excel and advanced Excel for data analysis.
- Working on daily, weekly and monthly price forecasting.
- Managing campaigns on social media and emails.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and social media optimization.
- Photoshop Corel Draw and image editing software skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Fresher or experienced
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)